COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TEST
- Tests for evidence of PRIOR infection or infection present for at least 14 days
- Can give clues to how long ago you may have been infected
- Requires a small vial of blood to be drawn and sent to the lab for processing
- Results back in generally 1-2 days
- Scientist suspect that having ANTIBODIES is a good sign when it comes to immunity
Antibodies are the chemical signals made by our bodies after it becomes infected with the Coronavirus.
Having Antibodies means that your body has “met” the virus in the past. Antibodies start to be detectable at about day 4.
Mobile Med Test’s antibody test our tests have a 99.8% sensitivity rate 14 days after catching the virus.
WEAR A MASK